|Sierra "Tootsi" Snow|
|First Appearance:|| It's Walky! 27 November 2001|
Sierra was a member of the notorious Squadron 48, nicknamed "Tootsi" for her habit of never, ever wearing shoes, even in the heat of battle.
| Spoiler warning!|
Plot and/or ending details follow.
Sierra joined the rest of her squadmates in training the newly-recruited Joe Rosenthal as a SEMME agent, an exercise that quickly devolved into what has been charitably described as an "orgy-based relationship."
Sierra was one of the only members of Squad 48 to survive the JFO's second and final attack on SEMME, the other being Marcie.
- Sierra's real name wasn't revealed until her character was redesigned for Dumbing of Age.
- In the redrawn prologue to It's Walky!, Sierra
Dumbing of AgeEdit
|First Appearance:|| Dumbing of Age 13 July 2011|
|Roommate:|| Dorothy Keener|
|Relatives:||Reno Snow (adoptive father), Falyn Snow (adoptive mother)|
Sierra is an IU undergrad living in the Clark Wing of Read Hall. She's one of the cast's few avid churchgoers, having previously attended the Church of God.
- Dumbiverse Sierra apparently stopped wearing shoes sometime around sixth grade, claiming that they make her feet feel "claustrophobic".
- Years of barefoot walking have made her feet impervious to all pain.
- She's adopted.
- She's into girls. Boys, too. (Source: Patreon bonus comic)
fell free to move these images into the article where they would be more appropriate