A timeline of events in the Walkyverse. As the Walkyverse comics take place in semi-real time, years are based on when the corresponding strip was published. Still a work in progress.
You may also be interested in the Dumbing of Age Timeline.
Plot and/or ending details follow.
- A Martian spacecraft crashes at Roswell, New Mexico and is retrieved by the US government.
- Mr. McHenry steals the spacecraft. When the Head Alien picks up the pursuit, Linda Mitchell and Anthony McHenry defend him from attack.
- In exchange for securing Mr. McHenry's release, Linda and Anthony join a secret government organization.
- Dargon Chesterfield crosses over into the Walkyverse, creating the Power Booster Rod in the process.
- Linda Walkerton enters the Martian Embassy and kills its inhabitants.
- Joe, Danny, and Joyce begin their undergraduate degrees at Indiana University.
- Head Alien kills John and Martha Walters.
- Sal, Walky, and Beef are recruited by SEMME.
- Ruth and Billie begin dating.
- Ruth dies saving Danny from a truck.
- Danny and Billie begin dating.
- SEMME recovers the Power Booster Rod.
- On New Year's Day, Head Alien escapes from containment in the SEMME Complex. He uses mind control to turn SEMME's Abductees into his personal army and attacks Washington.
- After being defeated in Washington, Head Alien engineers a large-scale Nachitos shortage.
- Alex is recruited by SEMME after infiltrating their network.
- Head Alien uses the newly-created Monkey Master to lead an attack on SEMME HQ.
- Ralph Zinobop is captured by the Aliens. Anti-Head Alien and Anti-Joyce are created during the resulting showdown.
- SEMME launches a large-scale mission to the Martian Embassy in the Bermuda Triangle to prevent Head Alien from seizing control of it. Anthony McHenry and Head Alien are killed.
- Linda Walkerton takes over as Big Boss.
- Joe is recruited by SEMME.
- Sal goes AWOL.
- Head Alien is resurrected inside the Martian Embassy. Once revived, he seizes control of the Embassy's resources to attack the SEMME Complex.
- After temporarily teaming up with Head Alien during his attack on the Complex and nearly annihilating humanity with the Power Booster Rod, Sal is sentenced to five years in prison.
- The JFO launches an attack on SEMME HQ. Dina is killed protecting the building's computer database.
- Mike is reassigned to Squadron 82.
- Robin DeSanto joins Squadron 128.
- Head Alien creates a dimensional anomaly in Canada, leading to an outbreak of gender-swapping.
- The USS Destiny launches, and is intercepted by the Martian Mothership.
- Bart O'Ryan leaks damaging information about SEMME's activities, leading the US government to shut the agency down entirely.
- The JFO raids the SEMME Complex again, killing several SEMME agents. Penny is killed in the ensuing battle.
- Joe creates Ultra Car from Danny's old SUV.
- The Martian Empire invades Earth. Head Alien is killed in the ensuing battle, along with numerous ex-SEMME agents. The Martian Mothership is destroyed.
- Rosenthal Robotics is founded.
- Head Alien II arrives in the Walkyverse.
- Jason is put in charge of a new team of ex-SEMME agents.
- Bobby Walkerton is captured by Head Alien II.
- Robin joins the Shortpacked! team.
- Faz joins the Shortpacked! team.
- Robin pulls the Drama Tag.
- Ultra Car is upgraded to a hybrid chassis.
- Robin becomes a member of Congress in an emergency election following the death of Nancy Pelosi.
- Billie and Danny are married.
- The Future Kids attempt to rescue Bobby Walkerton from Head Alien II's secret lair.
- Billie gives birth to D.J. Wilcox.
- Jason and Marcie begin dating.
- Sydney Yus forms the Axis of Something.
- The Shortpacked! team revolts and imprisons Galasso in the store's stockroom after he announces his plans to lay off the entire Shortpacked! workforce.
- Head Alien II is finally defeated.
- Galasso frees himself from imprisonment. The Shortpacked! store is extensively damaged in the resulting battle, and shut down. The entire team is laid off.
- Amber and Mike begin dating.
- Giant Mutant Frosted Honey Bun attacks Times Square, but is destroyed by Mike and Amber.
- The Shortpacked! store reopens.
- Jacob joins the Shortpacked! team.
- Ken joins the Shortpacked! team.
- Robin temporarily achieves world peace (and shoots a sex tape) after a Cadbury cereal bender. Robin and Leslie break up as a result.
- Robin loses her congressional seat to Sydney Yus.
- Joyce and Walky are married.
- Amber is promoted to Assistant Manager.
- Malaya joins the Shortpacked! team.
- Amber gives birth to Donna Mae Warner.
- Mike and Amber are married.
- Joe invests in the Shortpacked! store.
- Amber and Mike are reassigned to the new Denver-based branch of Shortpacked!.
- Lucy joins the Shortpacked! team.
- Ethan and Manny begin dating.
- Leslie and Ultra Car rescue Rachel from an alternate dimension, and help defeat a version of Head Alien II.
- Ultra Car transitions into a fembot body.
- Ethan quits his job at Shortpacked!.
- Robin gives birth to Abby, Gabby, and Tabby DeSanto.
- Jacob quits his job at Shortpacked!.